How to create an attractive video for online and offline?
Creating a video is very challenging because through the video we can tell a story to our audience, message that we want to convey to the audience, or we can promote our business or product through video. If u want to create a video you must be creative because telling a story or promoting a product or business is not a big deal but how you tell your story, promote a product, or business as well as it must be engaging at the same time.
Equipment’s required for creating a professional video (Online, business, promoting a product)?
You don’t need a Hollywood kind of studio to create a video if your budget is tight you can shoot video or make videos with your smartphone, and you must be creative while editing your videos.
Tripod with a fluid head.
MIC for VoiceOver.
HOW TO MAKE A POWERFUL VIDEO FOR YOUR AUDIENCE.
1. Scripting: – They are the written text of a film or broadcast.
It must include points related to your video like: –
a. What you want to tell your audience
b. B-rolls shots.
c. A-roll shots.
d. Locations to shoot particular video.
2. Camera: – It’s a myth that for making a video you need a pro camera setup. You just need a mobile with powerful camera (phone @ of Rs 10000).
3. Tripod: – It help your camera to stabilize your video, because shake video nobody like to watch. With tripod you can take lots of creative shots like pan & zoom, Dolly shots etc. if you can afford expensive so go a head if your budget then you can buy tripod under 1000-3000 RS.
4. Lighting: – It’s one of the most important factor while creating a video because with proper lighting is much far better and attractive then improper lighting. You can shoot in soft light (Morning time or evening time), try to avoid harsh lights (direct sunlight), if you shoot indoor then you need some soft boxes for light they are quite expensive but you can create your own DIY soft box.
5. Music: – it helps your video sounds more professional because through background music we can make it feel better and attractive. Use non-copyrighted music’s for your video.
6. Editing: – It also known as post production it’s a final step where your story come in his original form, editing does not only mean joining two clips, trim, cut etc. you need to be very creative while editing your video and edit your according your script which help you edit your video much fast and in better way.
There are tons of editing software’s in the market but what editing software is best for you. I have categorised software’s according to level. Categories as follows: –
For Beginner:- It is very tough for beginner to choice the correct editing software because they don’t have any knowledge related to video editing so they can go for this software’s.
Windows movie maker for (windows).
I Movie for (MAC).
For Intermediator’s: – This category is for those have basic knowledge of video editing like trim, cut, split, adding text etc.
Davinvci Resolve(Windows/ Mac).
For Professional:- This kind of editing software required high specification for your pc or mac. This kind of software’s are used in editing movies, TV Shows, music videos, YouTube videos.
Adobe Premier Pro. (Windows / Mac).
Final Cut Pro X. (Mac).
Sony Vegas Pro. (Windows / Mac).
For Motion graphics:-
Adobe After Effects(Windows / Mac).
HOW TO UPLOAD VIDEOS IN YOUTUBE, DO’s and DON’Ts:-
Your content in king in YouTube. If your content is good then people will subscribe you and YouTube is also a best option for earning money and you can pursue your carrer in yotube if you are passionate about it.
1. Make Attractive thumbnails, must be unique.
2. Use keywords in your video titles.
3. Write proper descriptions and give credit to your music
4. Always write keywords properly, no spamming, keywords related to your topic.
5. Be patience, don’t give up too quickly.
6. Unique content.
7. Be consistent.
1. No duplicate content.
2. No click baits.
3. No keyword spamming.
If You Follow this steps you can create amazing videos as well as you get succeed in YouTube too.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe