If you, hope to become, the best, you can be, it is wise, to proceed, consistently, with a realistic, positive, can – do, attitude! Although, many people, claim, to do so, it seems, only a relatively – small, percentage, of them, actually, do. Some try to convince themselves, by, proceeding, wearing, rose – colored glasses, which, rarely, achieves the best results, when it comes to personal development, growth, and/ or, quality, reliable, self – help! You can think you can, or can’t. Either way, you’ll be correct! These words, often, credited, to Henry Ford, emphasized, greatness, is only possible, in most cases, when one believes, it is possible to achieve valuable, worthwhile objectives! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 reasons, proceeding, through life, this way, is effective, and meaningful.
1. Expand personal comfort zone: We often, limit our possibilities, and potential, when we, proactively, take steps, to expand the limits of our personal comfort zone! Most benefit, when they permit, the best possibilities, by pursuing, with an open – mind, all viable options and alternatives, in order to become, the best version, of ourself, possible!
2. If you think you can: Those, who think, and believe, they can, have a much better chance, to become better, and happier! When faced with obstacles, will you conceive and consider them, as problems, or as challenges? When one uses problematic thinking, he focuses on, reasons, he might fail, while, when, one perceives these, as a challenge – to – overcome, he emphasizes, how, he might transform every obstacle, to something, better, and more productive!
3. Control/ overcome your fears: Fears are normal, but, the difference, comes from, whether you permit them, to control you, or, proactively, take the best path, forward, to control them, and move – ahead, in the most positive manner!
4. How you can, versus, why you can’t: Your personal attitude, often, dictates, whether, you focus – on, all the reasons, you can’t be a winner, versus, how you might use your personal strengths, more effectively, while, addressing any (and, all) areas of weakness, sooner, rather than later! If you think, you can!
5. Use/ address stress effectively, proactively, and productively!: Former Nobel Prize winner, Dr Hans Selye, received his award, for his work, about stress, and the difference, between, debilitating, stress, and the productively – used, type! While Selye, referred to the positive – stress, as, eustress, his emphasis, was, when we learn from these challenges, rather than, repeating the same mistakes, etc, our lives, benefit!
Are you willing to focus on maintaining, a realistic, true, positive, can – do, attitude? Will you proceed, consistently, efficiently, and effectively, to become, the best, you can be?
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe